Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Food Poisoning .

Hello readers. Long time no see, How is everyone? I hope all of you are doing fine. InsyaAllah.
So, it has been such a long period since I last wrote here. I wanted to be really productive. I wanted to write here as much as I can but maybe because I am on a long holiday, I cannot be really productive and informative. However, I will try my best to share beneficial information here.

FOOD.
I bet none of my readers have to open their respective dictionaries in order to find the meaning of the word 'food', isn't it? I believe all of us know what 'food' is. Not just, we all love food especially the delicious ones. However, can you name me anyone that loves food poisoning? I may be writing in front of the laptop right now but all I know is all my readers just shook their heads hard. 
Yes, we all hate food poisoning. 

Today, I am going to share a little bit of information about food poisoning but before my entry gets boring, I would love to tempt my readers with number of photos that represent foods.


Pizza. 



Pancakes.



Nachos .



* I don't know what this is. Forgive me. *



Ice-cream.

You can stop drooling now, readers. Oh, I drooled too. :)
Now here is the serious part of the entry.

Food Poisoning

Food poisoning is a common, yet distressing and sometimes life-threatening problem for millions of people in the U.S., and throughout the world. People infected with foodborne organisms may be symptom-free or may have symptoms ranging from mild intestinal discomfort to severe dehydration and bloody diarrhea. Depending on the type of infection, people can even die as a result of food poisoning.
More than 250 different diseases can cause food poisoning. Some of the most common diseases are infections caused by bacteria, such as Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli O157:H7, Listeria, and botulism.

You can read more  about food poisoning here http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/food-poisoning

By the way, just to brighten this blog post, here's a few beneficial videos I found about food poisoning. Do not just watch, gain something.




I hope I shared well. I'll see you soon then :)


'The human mind treats a new idea the way a body treats a strange problem it rejects it.' Sir Peter Medawar

No comments:

Post a Comment